HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH CLINICAL EXERCISE PROGRAMS
• Introduction to modified Pilates informed exercises as a part of your Clinical exercise program.
• Education in the anatomy of the deep Transverse Abdominal, Pelvic floor and Multifidus muscles.
• Three private follow up sessions with a physiotherapist to ensure you understand the principles of postural awareness, effective breathing, deep abdominal and pelvic control, concentration and integrated flowing movement.
Once you have completed your personal introduction to your Clinical exercise program you will continue with one-hour group sessions. These sessions use a full range of equipment, tailored together with your specific program.
Pilates informed exercises do not build bulk but strengthens weak muscles and stretche tight ones. It is suitable for people of all ages – everyone can achieve wellness. This is done by carrying out safe and gentle, though demanding exercises. The whole process is challenging and stimulating with each graduated exercise becoming more powerful. Clinical exercise sessions assessed by a Physiotherapist and monitored to your specific goals can strengthen your body against injury. Whether you need to:
• strengthen and balance the body after injury
• relieve chronic pain
• enhance performance
• prevent sports injuries or
• simply to improve posture.